Patagonia Nano Puff Pants are an essential item for us during the bone-chilling months of Winter and early Spring. Simply put, these pants are the equivalent of wearing a zero-rated sleeping bag under your waders, but without the bulk. Give them a try and we think you’ll agree that no other pant comes close to keeping you as warm as the nano puff.
Free Domestic Shipping Orders Over $100
Patagonia Nano Puff Pants
Patagonia Nano Puff Pants are made with low-bulk, recycled 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation for a wading experience described by one of our their ambassadors as “floating in toasty, puffy warmth.” Perhaps even more important, the Patagonia Nano Puff Pants maintain warmth even when they get wet—a critical factor in any under-wader insulation. Thanks to the lightweight 100% polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, reinforced seat, zip fly and handy pockets, they work just as well outside of waders as they do in them. Which means, if you’re like us, you’ll keep wearing them in camp or around town long after you’ve hung your waders up to dry.
- Shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Elastic back for comfort and fit
- Two front slash pockets
- Button-front and zipper-closed fly
- Reinforced seat with zipper security pocket
- Shell: 1.4-oz 100% polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Seat reinforcement: 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% recycled). Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- 331 g (11.7 oz)