The Sage ESN was designed specifically for European style nymphing techniques developed to maximize catch rates.
Free Domestic Shipping Orders Over $100
The Sage ESN was designed specifically for European style nymphing techniques developed to maximize catch rates. Built with a KonneticHD backbone, the ESN allows anglers to experience unmatched blank recovery, increased sensitivity, reduced weight-in-hand, and superior shock absorption to better hold fish. The refined medium action has been designed with a variety of long and short line techniques and situations in mind, allowing you to confidently work any stretch of river. From small creeks to big rivers, the Sage ESN is as dynamic as the water.
Sage ESN Features
- KonneticHD Technology
- Black Ice blank color
- Garnet primary thread wraps with Metallic Charcoal trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides with hard chromed single-foot snake guides and tip-top
- Stealth Black anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Flor grade snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Black rod bag with Titanium logo and Garnet model tag
- Black powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage Medallion