Practice makes pros-and the Tributary Waders – Stockingfoot is your trusty ally as you gain confidence and master your fishing skills. Built with proven Simms durability, these dry, breathable men’s waders promote natural mobility while you negotiate steep trails and deep rivers. Key features include a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket for fishing through cooler days, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within close range.
- Breathable & comfortable waterproof polyester 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Reach-through fleece lined hand-warming pocket, with zippered top stash pocket
- 2 belt loops with a 1.5 in. woven nylon (non-stretch) waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guards with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Attachment zipper for interchangeable, flip-out pocket options, available separately
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader