Free Domestic Shipping Orders Over $100
View cart “Tying Articulated Streamers with Kelly Galloup DVD” has been added to your cart.
- Sort by Default Order
- Midge Magic Fishing and Tying is a two DVD set that saves you over 30% off the individual titles. Discover the subtle skills for rigging and fishing midges, and learn to precisely tie eight versatile patterns. You can also rent or download these videos by clicking on the purchase button on the top right corner of the trailer below.
- Midge Magic Tying with Davy Wotton demonstrates how to tie eight small patterns that can easily be adapted to match any midge hatch. Davy picks his top producers and instructs you on the details he believes are essential for bringing such modest flies to life.You can also rent or download this video by clicking on the purchase button on the top right corner of the trailer below.
- $24.95Streamers on steroids shows the next generation of articulated flies that I have worked on over the last two years. Through detailed steps and expert instruction, I will teach you the skills needed to bring some of my favorite new patterns to life and how to fish them most effectively. The flies covered in this 1 hour 45 minute HD DVD are: The barely legal, nancy p., wool head bottoms up, the boogie man, and the pearl necklace. Streamers on steroids will take your tying game to the next level. You can also rent or download this video by clicking on the purchase button on the top right corner of the trailer below.
- This two hour DVD shows every detail I use for tying articulated streamers. Articulating a streamer gives it a unique "S" swim action that triggers far more strikes from monster trout than a standard fly. Tying articulated streamers goes into great detail to show you how to create the critical connection that makes a perfect articulated streamer. At this point almost all of my flies are articulated, and I would recommend that any serious streamer angler should give this style a try. I tie four flies in this DVD: The T&A Rainbow, heifer groomer, sex dungeon, and the brokeback crawdaddy.You can also rent or download this video by clicking on the purchase button on the top right corner of the trailer below.
- Tying fly patterns for stillwaters is Phil Rowley's first fly tying DVD and includes step-by-step tying instructions for 18 of his favorite patterns. Many of these patterns are from his first book Fly Patterns for Stillwaters, but a number of new favorites are also included. In addition to the in-depth tying sequences, Phil also goes over some of his favorite presentation techniques with detailed video footage of the various stillwater food sources.