Free Domestic Shipping Orders Over $100
- Sort by Default Order
- Nature's spirit ozark barred turkey quills are great for hopper and muddler wings, and can also be used for wing cases on nymphs as well. Two matched feathers per pack.
- These wing quills are beautifully mottled and can be used on Atlantic Salmon flies, muddler wings, or for legs or wing cases on nymphs. One pair of 8"10" Quills per package.
- Out of stockThese whole mallard wings include a wide range of feathers and quills that can be used for a variety of fly tying applications. These wings are carefully washed and graded, and the primary and secondary wing quills are perfect for classic wet flies and no-hackle patterns.
- Stripped goose biots are tough, water resistant and easy to use for legs, tails and antennae on nymphs and dry flies. Biots retain their color intensity when wet which makes them ideal for any situation that calls for accurate duplication of color. We use them for bodies on Kelly's BWO nymph and Tilt Wing Dun, but they are also great for tails on stonefly nymphs and copper johns. Each package of Nature's Spirit stripped goose biots contains 4-6 strips that are hand selected for length and thickness.
- Turkey biot quills are longer and more translucent than goose biots, making them ideal for segmented bodies on nymphs and dry flies. You can tie a lot of flies with a pair of quills, as both sides of the stem are usable. We use turkey biot quills for bodies on Kelly's BWO nymph and mayfly cripple patterns, and each package comes with two quills per package.
- These wild turkey biot quills are hand selected matched feathers that can be used for a wide variety of fly tying applications.
- Polish quills take the inconsistency out of stripping and dying peacock quills, and the dying process allows for the broadest range of colors of any distributor. These stripped peacock quills allow you to create beautiful segmentation on nymphs and dry flies from size 12-22, and are a favorite for making bodies on chrionomids and buzzers. Each pack contains approximately 25 stripped peacock quills, and we highly recommend applying a thin layer of uv resin to the body to ensure that they are as durable as they are effective.