Free Domestic Shipping Orders Over $100
- Sort by Default Order
- Sale! Out of stock
- Sale!Get both Kelly Galloup Nymph Fishing DVD's for just $40.Nymphing By The NumbersIn my Nymphing by the Numbers DVD I cover every system for nymphing I know of. This is two hours of extreme how to. We go through every system in detail- from looking at them on the wall to seeing the rigs in action on the river. This DVD will show shallow water set-ups, deep water systems, and everything in between.High Sticking and Reading WaterDemonstrations of high stick nymphing with detailed lessons on reading water are the heart of this 90 minute, HD instructional video. Kelly shows you numerous ways to become a better nymph angler, including high sticking, where your fly line is kept off the water to insure a good drift. Along with a host of close-up angling sessions the production is filled with graphic illustrations that teach you how to read water. In this condensed look at five days on the river with Kelly you learn where to fish and how to be a better nymph angler.
- Sale!Our favorite reel in the Waterworks-Lamson lineup just got even better in 2017. The Litespeed Micra 5 features an even higher retrieve rate, narrower spool for improved line handling, and a stiffer frame. You will also find enhanced 3D milling for better material distribution and an improved ergonomic drag knob for better grip exclusively on this new reel. Lastly, the Generation 5 Lamson Litespeed comes with a revolutionary new coating called Micralox. New to the fly fishing industry and only available on Waterworks-Lamson fly reels, Micralox is the ultimate in corrosion resistance and will stand up to years of abuse. All of this reinforces why the Litespeed has been the most popular reel in the Waterworks-Lamson lineup for close to 20 years now, and we don't see that changing anytime soon.
- Sale!Patagonia's Foot Tractor Wading Boots offer the best traction on the market. Period.
- Sale!Advanced Boron technology. Incredible feel. The medium-fast action of these rods is lively and responsive, and allows anglers to delicately present flies with pinpoint accuracy in challenging spring creek or flat-water situations. These rods offer the touch, feel and control required by small stream and spring creek enthusiasts, or anyone who enjoys stalking big fish with small flies while protecting light tippets. Winston has over 80 years of experience designing rods for these often challenging situations. The Boron III LS series continues this tradition, and sets a new benchmark in light line stealth performance.
- Sale! Out of stockThe Ross Cimarron II features a new bold porting design which makes for a very lightweight reel while maintaining both strength and rigidity. This is a great reel at a great price, and we are letting them go for 30% off while supplies last. Color: Black.
- Sale!This is some of the strongest Flurocarbon on market today.
- Sale!Scientific Anglers Fluorocarbon Leaders are some of the strongest available on the market. Two 9' leaders per pack.
- Sale!Amazing strength to diameter ratio...this stuff should be illegal. 25 m spool. Color: Clear
- Sale!These leaders land straight, provide strength without sacrificing suppleness, and feature a longer butt section that allows flies to be turned over with ease. Two 9' tapered leaders per pack.
- Sale! Out of stockWhen the search for the perfect bend in the river takes you far down the trail and across the water, bring a sling pack that can stash all your gear and take a beating. The Simms G4 Pro Sling is an over-the-shoulder pack with an interior lining that keeps your gear dry, even when you are chest deep in swift moving waters. A fold-down workbench and holder attachments give you plenty of room to work with your tools and flies. The shoulder strap is shaped to reduce stress on your back and keep you comfortable over long miles.
- U‐shaped zippered opening for access to main compartment
- Fold‐down workbench, with tippet tender and floatant/shake holder attachments
- Water‐resistant interior lining bag for deep wading
- Magnetic tool ports for tool access & storage
- Ergonomically designed shoulder strap for vertical carry