The Dancing Damsel has some interesting components such as yellow super floss and a few wraps of red polar chenille to make it a great producer during the summer months. Good on any line density, but like most boobies, especially good when fished on a floater and stripped over underwater obstructions. Size 10.
Free Domestic Shipping Orders Over $100
- Sort by Popularity
- Blobs can be devastatingly effective, and the Golden Olive is a great attractor pattern for any washline system. Size 10.
- The Woofta is a pure fish attractor, and makes a great searching fly when you first get on the water. Use with any density fly line. Size 10.
- Blobs can be devastatingly effective, and the FAB Biscuit is a great attractor pattern for any washline system. Size 10.
- The Peaches & Cream Booby features an underbody of pearl tinsel, peach marabou, and yellow eyes. It can be fished on any line density and is available in size 10.
- Booby flies are an untapped resource for stillwater anglers here in the states, and the Pickled Cabbage is another great pattern from Fulling Mill that can be fished with any line density you wish. Size 10.
- Mink has a quality much like pine squirrel when it gets wet. It's ability to push water and pulsate is top notch, and the Minkie White is a great booby pattern when fish are targeting fry. Size 10.
- This Booby is tough to beat. Keep it simple with a black over chartreuse color scheme, as the Crystal Bristol Viva will grab the attention of any fish in it's vicinity. Size 10.
- Sale! Out of stockDragonfly nymphs are a staple food source due to their long nymphal cycle. This means trout see and respond positively to dragon nymphs all season long. Rowley's Dragon's buoyant foam hammerhead and underbody allows you to cast this fly into weedy regions where natural dragonflies live and large fish prowl. Try using a clear intermediate line and steady handtwist retrieve. Available in size 8.
- Chan's Las Vegas booby leech is a simple but highly effective booby pattern with a marabou tail, estaz body, and traditional white foam for the eyes. Booby flies have been a staple for stillwater anglers in the UK for thirty years, and have recently gained more of a following in the US. This pattern is designed to be fished on a sinking line, and the foam eyes keep it suspended above the bottom. The action created by the foam eyes give this pattern an irresistible action, making it a great choice for stillwater fish any time of year. Size 8.