Free Domestic Shipping Orders Over $100
- Sort by Price
- The Woofta is a pure fish attractor, and makes a great searching fly when you first get on the water. Use with any density fly line. Size 10.
- Booby flies are an untapped resource for stillwater anglers here in the states, and the Pickled Cabbage is another great pattern from Fulling Mill that can be fished with any line density you wish. Size 10.
- The Peaches & Cream Booby features an underbody of pearl tinsel, peach marabou, and yellow eyes. It can be fished on any line density and is available in size 10.
- Mink has a quality much like pine squirrel when it gets wet. It's ability to push water and pulsate is top notch, and the Minkie White is a great booby pattern when fish are targeting fry. Size 10.
- The Dancing Damsel has some interesting components such as yellow super floss and a few wraps of red polar chenille to make it a great producer during the summer months. Good on any line density, but like most boobies, especially good when fished on a floater and stripped over underwater obstructions. Size 10.
- This Booby is tough to beat. Keep it simple with a black over chartreuse color scheme, as the Crystal Bristol Viva will grab the attention of any fish in it's vicinity. Size 10.