Guided Fishing Trips
The Slide Inn has some of the top fly fishing guides in the business. From advanced angler to rank beginner, the Slide Inn fly fishing guides will assure the best possible day on the Madison River or other local spots. See our Guides page for more information.
- Explore Yellowstone National Park. The West Entrance is only a 30 minute drive away.
- Day and Overnight Hiking/Packing Trips
- Whitewater rafting excursions less than an hour away.
- Nearby ski resorts (less than an hour away) offer awesome downhill and cross-country skiing
- Wildlife viewing and photography, you can witness elk, deer, bear, moose, bighorn sheep and a huge array of bird life.
- Explore and tour the historical Gold Rush Virginia City less than an hour away. www.virginiacitymt.com
- Enjoy an old fashioned ice cream from the historic Virginia City Creamery.
- Art Galleries and Antique Shops
- West Yellowstone
- The Book Peddler and Bunkhouse Barn Interiors bunkhousebarninteriors.com
- In Room Massages
- Gay L. Rossow, LMT, & CMT of Body and Soul Massage is our go to local massage therapist. She is very attentive and customizes each session to meet the needs of her clients. This makes her perfect for working out the kinks after a long day of streamer fishing. Gaye brings her table to you enabling the enjoyment of a massage from the privacy of your own guest room. She services, Big Sky, the Ruby Valley, and the Madison Valley so it’s best to book ahead, although she does do last minute scheduling as availability allows. Call 406-600-2599 or visit www.bodyandsoulmassage.abmp.com