- Maintenance-free click-pawl system
- Backlash-free, instant clicker reaction
- Incoming/outgoing audible click
- Durable alloy construction
- Large arbor spool design for fast line pickup and low line memory
- Easy left to right-hand retrieve change
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
Free Domestic Shipping Orders Over $100
Echo Shadow Click Reel
Our Revolutionary new “adjustable frame” design is available in two sizes so you can fish with both conventional trout lines or thin Euro Nymph lines. The Line Window keeps your thin diameter lines protected from the gaps and other areas that can grab it.
MODELDIAMWIDTHWEIGHTCAPACITYPriceX-SpoolSH Click 2/32.9″.6″2.36ozWF3+50/20$99.95$44.95SH Click 4/53.4″.9″2.9ozWF5+125/20$99.95$44.95Rajeff Sports would like your ECHO experience to be a good one and we ask that you take care of your equipment with the following regular maintenance:
Wash all components with warm freshwater after each days use in saltwater. Pay extra attention to the space where the guides meet the blank and the metal parts of the reel seat. Try to keep sand and dirt out of the ferrules. Occasionally use a few drops of any reel oil or grease on the reel seat threads to keep it operating smoothly. Paraffin wax can also be used on the ferrules if needed to ensure a proper fit.
Do not use tape on your ferrules. If you do we’ll come steal all your bacon and PBR.
2/3, 4.5", 4/5