The Gunnison Guide Pack was designed for those of us who prefer to leave nothing to chance, meaning that it’s built to keep copious amounts of gear at your fingertips. Fishpond says that this pack is a result of combining the best features of their other popular models, and the first thing that came to mind when we took it out of the box was that the Waterdance got a long overdue facelift. Constructed out of recycled nylon, it carries the weight comfortably and keeps all your gear out of the way while you fish. The Gunnison Guide Pack also features an integrated net holder, places for all your largest fly boxes, water bottles, tools, and more. Long story short, this may be our new favorite hip pack on the market today.
- Zippered main storage compartment for secure fly box storage
- Signature molded zip down fly bench with 2 pieces of foam
- Exterior VELCRO® attachment for foam, tools or accessory attachment
- Exterior Hypalon® tabs and cord loops for tool and accessory attachment
- Integrated net slot
- Two large exterior water bottle pockets
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- Main compartment has one interior zippered pocket, one interior stash pocket, a clear fishing license slot and a key hook
- Front molded fly bench compartment has one interior zippered pocket and two elastic pockets to hold small fly boxes
- 420D Cyclepond Fishpond fabric
- 10L or 610 cu. in.
- 14″ x 9″ x 7″